Welcome / Välkommen / Velkommen / Velkomnir / Velkomið / Tervetuloa
containing natural ingredients:
HERPesEX intim's natural ingredients are powerful accelerators of rebuilding deeper parts of the damaged skin and stimulators of growth of upper skin cells at the same time. therefore, they help for a rapid recovery of the natural skin barrier. (source: 6)
honey as fast healing agent*
achemilla vulgaris as fast anti-viral agent**
mimosa tenuiflora for healing***
echinacea as immunostimulant ****
* what does honey do 4 u?
Ancient egyptian physicians used honey in medicinal compounds 5,000 years ago and the ancient greeks believed that honey could promote virility and longevity. honey has been used in traditional chinese medicine for thousands of years and is still important today. So almost all over the world honey has been used by humans to treat a variety of ailments through topical application. Researches state: "the healing property of honey is due to the fact that it offers antibacterial activity, maintains a moist wound condition, and its high viscosity helps to provide a protective barrier to prevent infection. its immunomodulatory property is relevant to wound repair too. the antimicrobial activity in most honeys is due to the enzymatic production of hydrogen peroxide" (source 12). the power of honey has been the basis for the gels developed and produced in Switzerland for WellFor. Honey is healing herpeswounds, damaged skin in dekubitus or oral ulcers.
** what does alchemilla vulgaris (lady's mantle) do 4 u?
The main medicinal use of alchemilla vulgaris is as an astringent and due to its anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties to treat wounds and bruises. as stated in publications: "among lady's mantle's historical uses are as a mild astringent, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, menstrual cycle regulator, treatment for digestive disorders, and relaxant for muscular spasms. externally, it was used widely in bath preparations, wound healing, skin bruises, and as an herbal cosmetic" (source 13). lady's mantle plant extract possesses well-known anti- inflammatory, soothing and healing properties. it has shown to also have a very high level of antioxidant activity, properties particularly useful to fight bacteria through several different pathways and was becoming employed against herpes virus, bacterial infections in canker sores or infection risks in dekubitus.
*** what does mimosa tenuiflora do 4 u?
The main medicinal use of this plant is as tea against sleeping disorders, but its shows mainly in vitro studies to have antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and vasodilatory actions. mimosa displayed also some anti-tumor activity and is further investigated in studies.
said so, in wounds "therapeutic (in venous leg ulceration) effectiveness occurred in all patients of the extract group; after the 8th treatment week, ulcer size was reduced by 92% as mean value in this group, whereas therapeutic effectiveness was observed only in one patient of the control group (without mimosa)" (source 14).
**** what does echinacea purpura do 4 u?
Echinacea is popularly believed to be an immunostimulator, stimulating the body's non-specific immune system and warding off infections. a study commonly used to support that belief is a 2007 meta-analysis in the lancet infectious diseases. three of the components of Echinacea responsible for its immune-enhancing effects: polysaccharides, alkylamides and cichoric acid. an earlier university of maryland review based on 13 European studies concluded that echinacea, when taken at first sign of a cold/infections, reduced symptoms or shortened their duration. the european medicines agency (emea) assessed the body of evidence and approved the use of expressed juice and dried expressed juice from fresh flowering aerial parts of echinacea purpurea for the short-term prevention and treatment of the common cold infection (source 15).
"Some of us are not bothered by the viral attack on the lips or at the nose, but in the genital area, surfaces on the hips over to the buttock and even anus. This herpes attacks are called genital herpes and surely not so uncommon as it sounds.
There are two types of herpes simplex virus, type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2) (source: 1). HSV-1 more commonly causes oral infections while HSV-2 more commonly causes genital infections (source: 2). They are transmitted by direct contact with body fluids or lesions of an infected individual. Transmission may still occur when symptoms are not present. Genital herpes is classified as a sexually transmitted infection. It may be spread to an infant during childbirth (source: 1). After infection, the viruses are transported along sensory nerves to the nerve cell bodies, where they reside lifelong (source: 2). Causes of recurrence may include: decreased immune function, stress, and sunlight exposure (source: 2, 3).
In the United States, about one out of every six people aged 14 to 49 years have genital herpes (source 4) and there is no also cure available so far.
An estimated 536 million people or 16% of the population worldwide were infected with HSV-2 as of 2003 with greater rates among women and in those in the developing world (source 5).
So what can you do? You need something to smoothen the liason and therefore reduces the pain. Then your wound needs to heel and of course, you need to fight the virus." There is HERPesEX intim, a gel that combines all of these properties:
1. anti-viral activities – the basis
2. healing activities – the essence
3. fight the pain – the extra
It is also available for herpes simplex on lips and nose areas as HERPesEX.
PS: We do not explain in this web presence what Herpes, Herpes Simplex or Genital Herpes is, but rather link to reliable other information sources for further background information.
What is HERPesEX intim?
HERPesEX intim is a gel for intim areas effected with cold sores and genital herpes. The gel is made of only natural ingredients and is specially formulated to kill herpes virus, heal and simultaneously boost your immune system. The gels also can be used preventive reducing or eliminating the outbreaks.
How HERPesEX intim works?
HERPesEX intim gel protects the undamaged skin around the wound and lays a protective film over damaged skin parts, keeping them clean and humid, and helping to accelerate the rebuilding of a normal skin barrier.
Keeping the skin moisturised provides immediate comfort. It´s tanin rich ingredients provide anti-inflammatory and anti-infectionary properties. It accelerates rebuilding of deeper parts of the damaged area and stimulates growth of upper skin cells, helping rapid recovery of the normal skin barrier.
Topical application of crude undiluted honey could
(1) faster eradication of bacterial infections,
(2) reduce period of antibiotic use and hospital stay,
(3) accelerate wound healing,
(4) prevent wound dehiscence and need for re-suturing and
(5) result in minimal scar formation
(source 9). Time for healing was significantly shorter for honey than all these treatments (antiseptics plus systemic antibiotics) (source 10). And the EU has it authorised as part of plant based medicines in topical route for improved hygiene (source 11).
Untreated Herpes simplex labialis usually take between 2 and 3 weeks to heal, but the results of this study show that this product not only removes the free- floating HSV from the lesion but also accelerates lesion healing while lessening HSV symptoms, such as pain, burning and itching sensations (source 6). Another study concluded: ... although Echinacea can reduce herpes infection, there are (still) insufficient clinical data to be confident of the efficacy and safety of any of the (pure Echinacea) products for the treatment of genital herpes (source 7). But ... at 48 hr to 12 days after taking Echinacea was consistent with an anti-inflammatory response (source 8).
Even though this is great and impressive, the herpes virus survives within the nerves and you need to prepare for another outbreak. Best is, to act fast, have HERPesEX intim gel in your shelf and immediately apply when you sense the next outbreak occurs. Then the outbreaks are much less in severity and pain.
How to use HERPesEX intim?
We recommend to apply 3 to 4 drops HERPesEX intim directly on the concerned skin areas. It creates a protective film on the skin and keeps it pleasantly moistured over hours. Apply 3 times during the day and once before the night rest up to complete recovery. While using HERPesEX intim yourself we strongly recommend that the partner is using the second tube for her/his use even if symptoms are not appearent in order to avoid immediate outbreak of the lesions again. It can also be used daily as a prevention measure.
By the way: we recommend to buy an extra HERPesEX intim before vacation one pack for the “travel pharmacy” in order to avoid unpleasant surprises during the most valuable days of the year.
1. "Genital Herpes - CDC Fact Sheet". cdc.gov. December 8, 2014. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
2. Balasubramaniam, R; Kuperstein, AS; Stoopler, ET (April 2014). "Update on oral herpes virus infections.". Dental clinics of North America 58 (2): 265–80. doi:10.1016/j.cden.2013.12.001. PMID 24655522
3. Elad S; Zadik Y; Hewson I et al. (August 2010). "A systematic review of viral infections associated with oral involvement in cancer patients: a spotlight on Herpesviridea". Support Care Cancer 18 (8): 993–1006. doi:10.1007/s00520-010-0900-3. PMID 20544224
4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,, genital herpes fact sheet, 14_246943_SHaecker_Factsheet_Herpes.indd, last reviewed: January 23, 2014
5. Looker, KJ; Garnett, GP; Schmid, GP (October 2008). "An estimate of the global prevalence and incidence of herpes simplex virus type 2 infection.". Bulletin of the World Health Organization 86 (10): 805–12, A. doi:10.2471/blt.07.046128. PMC 2649511. PMID 18949218
6. Shrivasatava R. et al. / International Journal of Biological & Pharmaceutical Research. 2013
7. Perfect MM, Bourne N, Ebel C, Rosenthal SL. Use of complementary and alternative medicine for the treatment of genital herpes. Herpes. 2005 Oct;12(2):38-41
8. Randolph RK, Gellenbeck K, Stonebrook K, Brovelli E, Qian Y, Bankaitis-Davis D, Cheronis J. Regulation of human immune gene expression as influenced by a commercial blended Echinacea product: preliminary studies. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2003 Oct;228(9):1051-6
9. Al-Waili NS, Saloom KY. Effect of topical honey on post-operative wound infections due to gram positive and gram negative bacteria following caesarean sections and hysterectomies. Eur J Med Res. 26;4(3):126-130, 1999.
10. Owen A Moore et al. Systematic review of the use of honey as a wound dressing. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 1:2doi:10.1186/1472-6882-1-2, 2001.
11. Ref. EU Offoicial bulletin N° 90/22 bis. Plant based medicines. Authorised claims for the aerial parts indication N°: 17,18, 47, 144.
12. Manisha Deb Mandal, Shyamapada Mandal, Honey: its medicinal property and antibacterial activity, Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2011 Apr; 1(2): 154–160 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609166/)
13. Bunney S, ed. The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Herbs . New York, NY: Dorset Press; 1984. and Bisset NG, ed. Herbal Drugs and Phytopharmaceuticals . Stuttgart, Germany: Medpharm Scientific Publishers; 1994
14. Therapeutic effectiveness of a Mimosa tenuiflora cortex extract in venous leg ulceration treatment. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Feb. 12; 109 (3) 523-528.
15. Rivera-Arce E, Chávez-Soto MA, Herrera-Arellano A, Arzate S, Agüero J, Feria-Romero IA, Cruz-Guzmán A, Lozoya X.
Laboratory of Research and Development of Phytomedicines, National Medical Center Siglo XXI, Mexican Institute of Social Security, Mexico City, Mexico. email@example.com
for him + her